Thursday 16 June 2011

Recovery - What Recovery ?

Everybody keeps on talking about RECOVERY in the markets.

I ask - WHAT RECOVERY?

Except the SPX - which is now drifting lower - I cant see a RECOVERY anywhere in sight.

Pls see below.



Look at NKY
Its almost flat since 2009 mid


SPX has gone up a pause last year in summer
Thanks for POMO and easy money from the FED

But this is now looking like a wedge to me
Wedges fall back to where they began from

My SPX target is at least 666



This is EUROPE
Look how weak is has been
Today it is at the same level it was in early 2009

I cant see any RECOVERY here

Look at EUROPE again
Flat since mid 2009
Way below 2007 top
Only Uk and Germany look like SPX

Europe is struggling and will falter soon


Look at 6M US Rates
0.1% now
Went to almost 0
People are still happy parking money in super safe super short term US T Bills
This says - They fear DEFLATION


Look at 2 Yr Rates
Rates are low and falling

I dont see any crazy HYPER INFLATION on the horizon


Look at 10 Yr Rates
Even they have been trending lower since Jan this year

No comments:

Post a Comment