Sunday 19 June 2011

Market Direction Ahead - DXY EUR and Silver

SS says

In my view the most probable market direction for the DXY ie USD , EUR and Silver should be as below.

This is a forecast for the coming weeks/ months.

Let us revisit and see how this pans out by 30th June, 30th Sept and 31st Dec this year.






Notes

DXY could rise a lot.
I have not shown that here.
The important thing is the SHAPE of the move.
In my view DXY will take out 88.

EUR
It can drop a lot - I am sure Greece will add fuel to fire.
Again SHAPE of drop is worth noting and the exact magnitude will carry EUR to 1 to 1.10 range eventually.

Silver
I am very sure of this coming drop in Silver.
The next drop will take Silver around 17-20 and then we will see a rebound.
Finally Silver should be near 10 and below.
Again pls note the SHAPE of the drop.




No comments:

Post a Comment