Sunday 5 June 2011

My View - Global Currencies

SS says

In my view - USD has just begun its multi week multi month UP move.
I expect a strong USD in the next 12 - 18 months - at the very least.
I see DXY Index to cross 88 and head higher

Euro
I think one or may be more PIIGS to default eventually.
I thinik Eur should head below 1.0
This should be before 2015/16.

AUD
It is highly overvalued.
This is a great crash candidate.
I think AUD will head to 2008/9 lows.

CAD
I feel the same for CAD like AUD.
It should head back to 2008/9 levels.
This is also a great crash candidate

JPY
This is at a generational low now.
I think it should head to 90 - 110 range.
I dont see JPY at 60 or 70.
Japan will be DEEP FRIED if JPY is at 60.
USD will be strong vs JPY

The time line is before 2015/16.
I think a real market bottom will be near 2015/16.

I think this year CAD, AUD, JPY and EURO - should all peak.
They should then begin their multi month decline VS USD.



No comments:

Post a Comment