Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Definitive Report On "The Search For Growth": A Many-Worlds Approach


SS says

Common sense tells me to look out for crowded trades here.

It is important to look at the bulls and see what they are thinking as a crowd -

24 , 21 and highly unlikely and with high negative impact
They think this is not going to happen - come what may

It is very likely in my view that this is what WILL happen

It is interesting to see the results below

24 - CHINESE ECONOMY CRASH
21 - BREAKUP OF EURO ZONE

If 24 happens - then CMDTY mkts will crash and this will be bad for Australia etc
If 21 happens - then all hell breaks loose

14 and 15 are

Double dip recesssion  - I  think we are on our way for this
Deflationary spiral for the WEST - This in my view is very likely

So it makes sense that my view and the crowd are opposite to each other
This is expected.

This is the way social mood theory works.

I feel confident with these survey results.
;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment